Welcome to Dermatology Associates of York
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – PLEASE READ – COVID 19
Since the onset of COVID-19, our practice has placed the highest priority in keeping everyone as safe as possible while we continue to care for our patients.
We are taking the following measures to ensure the health and safety of you and our employees:
- Every employee is screened upon arrival for signs of illness. Face masks are worn by all employees and we have redesigned workspaces to allow for social distancing as much as possible.
- In addition to regular cleaning of our exam rooms and public spaces, we have added ‘touch point’ cleaning throughout the day plus overnight sanitization measures.
- Patients are screened via our automated appointment reminder system a day or two before their appointment to check for signs of illness and fever and again upon arrival to their appointment.
- Do you have any of the following?
- Fever (99.5F* or above) or feeling feverish (chills, sweating)
- New onset cough, sore throat, congestion, or runny nose
- New onset of loss of taste or smell
- New onset of shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- New onset of headache, fatigue, muscle, or body aches
- New onset of nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
- All patients are required to wear a mask or face-covering at all times and it must completely cover the nose and mouth unless it is removed by the provider during the exam.
- We are limiting entrance to our exam rooms to patients only unless the patient is a minor OR needs assistance during the visit. Those that are accompanying a patient are also required to wear a mask or face covering and will be screened for health concerns just as the patient is. DUE TO LIMITED SEATING IN OUR RECEPTION AREAS, GUESTS MAY BE ASKED TO WAIT IN THEIR CAR.
We offer a complete range of medical dermatology services for the entire family. Our practice at Dermatology Associates of York specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of skin conditions. This includes, but is not limited to mole checks, acne, psoriasis, eczema, rashes, and warts as well as diagnosing and treating skin cancers. We perform Mohs Surgery and other specialized skin cancer procedures to remove and treat all types of skin cancer. For more information about what we do at Dermatology Associates of York, please visit our Products & Services Page.
Dermatology Associates of York is a medical group practice committed to providing the very best dermatologic care to all of South Central PA and Northern MD.
Our Team of Qualified Medical Professionals Includes:
Five Board-Certified Dermatologists – Board certified by either the American Board of Dermatology (ABD) or the American Osteopathic Board of Dermatology (AOBD)
A Board-Certified Pediatric Dermatologist – Board Certified by the American Board of Dermatology (ABD) with an additional subspecialty Fellowship in Pediatric Dermatology
A Mohs Surgeon – Board Certified by American Board of Dermatology (ABD) with additional Fellowship Training in Mohs Surgery (American College of Mohs Surgery – ACMS)
Five Nationally Certified Physician Assistants – Nationally Certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)