Welcome to Dermatology Associates of York
Since the onset of COVID-19, our practice has placed the highest priority in keeping everyone as safe as possible while we continued to see patients with urgent needs. As the state of Pennsylvania is gently reopening, we are doing the same but not without the implementation of even more safeguards to protect you and our employees.
We want you to be aware of the measures we are taking and are available to answer any questions you may have. The health and safety of you and our employees are our first and only priority.
- Every employee is screened upon arrival for signs of illness and fever. Face masks are worn by all employees and we’ve redesigned workspaces to allow for social distancing as much as possible. All staff in all departments are also being diligent with hand-sanitizing and hand-washing between every patient encounter.
- In addition to regular cleaning of our exam rooms and public spaces, we’ve added ‘touch point’ cleaning throughout the day plus overnight sanitization measures.
- Patients are screened the day before their appointment to check for signs of illness and fever and again upon arrival to their appointment. Please be prepared to answer the following questions:
- Do you have a fever or are you feeling feverish with chills / sweating?
- Do you have a new cough or sore throat?
- Do you have new onset of shortness of breath?
- Have you traveled to any of the states where there have been spikes in COVID cases requiring 14 day quarantining per Governor Wolf?
- In the past week have you been in close contact (less than 6 ft) for a prolonged period of time (greater than 2-3 minutes) with someone who has been confirmed positive with COVID-19 or is actively sick with COVID-19 symptoms such as coughing, shortness of breath, and fever?
IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING ANY OF THESE SYMPTOMS OR ANSWER ‘YES’ TO THE LAST BULLET, PLEASE CALL US TO RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT.
- All patients are required to wear a mask or face covering unless it is removed by the provider during the exam.
- We are limiting entrance to our facilities to patients only unless the patient is a minor OR needs assistance during the visit. Those that are accompanying a patient are also required to wear a mask or face covering and will be screened for health concerns just as the patient is.
Our phone lines are open and messages received through the patient portal are being addressed as quickly as possible.
As you may imagine, the backlog of patient appointments is extensive so it will take some time to see all of you. You have our commitment that we are doing all we can to fit you in as quickly as possible. Your patience and understanding is appreciated as we return to a normal schedule as safely as possible.
Dermatology Associates of York
We offer a complete range of medical dermatology services for the entire family. Our practice at Dermatology Associates of York specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of skin conditions. This includes, but is not limited to mole checks, acne, psoriasis, eczema, rashes, and warts as well as diagnosing and treating skin cancers. We perform Mohs Surgery and other specialized skin cancer procedures to remove and treat all types of skin cancer. For more information about what we do at Dermatology Associates of York, please visit our Products & Services Page.
Dermatology Associates of York is a medical group practice committed to providing the very best dermatologic care to all of South Central PA and Northern MD.
Our Team of Qualified Medical Professionals Includes:
Seven Board-Certified Dermatologists – Board certified by either the American Board of Dermatology (ABD) or the American Osteopathic Board of Dermatology (AOBD)
A Board-Certified Pediatric Dermatologist – Board Certified by the American Board of Dermatology (ABD) with an additional subspecialty Fellowship in Pediatric Dermatology
A Mohs Surgeon – Board Certified by American Board of Dermatology (ABD) with additional Fellowship Training in Mohs Surgery (American College of Mohs Surgery – ACMS)
Five Nationally Certified Physician Assistants – Nationally Certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)