At Dermatology Associates of York, we know that our employees are our best assets when it comes to providing exceptional dermatologic care to our patients. For this reason, we are dedicated to hiring the most qualified staff to uphold our standards of care.
OPEN POSITIONS AS OF June 2022: (also posted on Indeed.com)
Medical Front Office Receptionist – Submit resume to email@example.com
Due to opening another location and adding additional providers, we are currently hiring for multiple front office positions in several of our locations:
- York location – 205 Saint Charles Way, York
- Camp Hill location – 205 Grandview Avenue, Camp Hill (will also need to work some days in York location until Camp Hill location grows to 5 days/week)
We are seeking someone who is dependable, friendly and able to work well in a fast-paced office environment while still providing excellent service to our patients. Ideal candidates should be self-motivated and team-oriented. These positions are office secretarial positions with no clinical duties.
Full time position – 5 days per week – approx. 40 hrs
Competitive salary and benefits, includes medical, dental, vision insurance, paid time off, 401K and employee discounts.
Daily Responsibilities include:
- Scheduling appointments
- Checking in patients prior to appointments
- Checking out patients and accurately post charges after appointments
- Answering multi-line phone system
- Opening/Closing office
- Ability to multi-task and work in team environment.
- Minimum one-year medical front office or pharmacy tech experience required
- Working knowledge of medical insurance, preferred.
- Experience with medical software preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills required
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org