At Dermatology Associates of York, we know that our employees are our best assets when it comes to providing exceptional dermatologic care to our patients. For this reason, we are dedicated to hiring the most qualified staff to uphold our standards of care.
Dermatology Associates of York is seeking a BC/BE Dermatologist and a fellowship trained Mohs Surgeon.
Private physician-owned practice of 7 Board-Certified Dermatologists and 6 PA’s. 5 locations including a Cosmetic Center in Central Pennsylvania. Excellent salary/benefits!
Evaluate and treat patients of all ages with a variety of dermatologic problems in a high-volume practice with energetic doctors and physician assistants.
Please submit a CV and cover letter to email@example.com or call 717.741.4666 ext. 177.
OPEN POSITIONS AS OF April 2023: (also posted on Indeed.com)
Medical Front Office Receptionist
Camp Hill location – 205 Grandview Avenue, Camp Hill
Full-time position – 4-5 days per week
We are seeking individuals who are dependable, friendly and able to work well in a fast-paced office environment while still providing excellent service to our patients. Ideal candidates should be self-motivated and team-oriented. These positions are office secretarial positions with no clinical duties.
FT position includes competitive salary and benefits:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement Plan and 401K
- Employee Discounts
Daily Responsibilities include:
- Scheduling appointments
- Checking in patients prior to appointments
- Checking out patients and accurately post charges after appointments
- Answering multi-line phone system
- Opening/Closing office
- Ability to multi-task and work in team environment.
- Minimum one year medical front office or pharmacy tech experience required
- Working knowledge of medical insurance, preferred.
- Experience with medical software preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Medical Assistant – York, Camp Hill and Gettysburg locations
Full time with excellent benefits! We’re adding new Physicians and Physician Assistants and need energetic staff to work with them! Join our team to provide optimal medical care for our patients by responding to all patient needs and concerns in a caring, timely and professional manner. 90-day training program provided.
Please submit resume to email@example.com or call (717) 741-4666, ext 177.